Join us for a "bucket list" experience to see some of the very best local talent in an intimate setting - at the historic Point San Luis Lighthouse, perched high atop beautiful Port San Luis and Avila Beach!
These Saturday afternoon concerts are limited and will sell out, so make your purchase early to secure your spot. Since the lighthouse has limited access behind a security gate, your "By Land" ticket includes parking and round trip shuttle transportation from our tour parking lot at Wild Cherry Canyon (across from Olde Port Beach). Your "By Sea" ticket does not include parking.
Set out for an unforgettable afternoon at the Point San Luis Lighthouse, where you will enjoy some of the Central Coast's very finest musical talent performing on the area's most spectacular stage, perched atop the blue Pacific Ocean.
You've got 2 ways to attend the show:
1) Take a van shuttle (Your ticket includes round trip van shuttle and parking at Wild Cherry Canyon Tour parking lot)
2) Arrive by boat (Use your own paddle craft and land at Lighthouse Beach, located just inside the breakwall. No parking included.)
We'll have great food, wine and beer available for sale. The historic site will be open for touring. Our gift shop will be open. And - you'll see our docents in period attire on site for lighthouse storytelling. We provide chairs.
We have limited availability for this very special event, so please reserve your tickets today.
• $40 - Includes transportation from Wild Cherry Canyon via SLO Safe Ride Vans
• $25 - Admission to the concert - you provide your own transportation via kayak / SUP
• $500 - Table for up to 8 people, including 2 nice bottles of wine
• $280 - Includes 1 ticket for all 8 concerts, including transportation from Wild Cherry Canyon via SLO Safe Ride Vans
No outside food or beverage, please. No pets please. This is a smoke free site.